Thursday 16 August 2012

"The List" ... not much time left!!

I have come to realize that I don't have much time left before my birthday, and I have WAY too many things left on my List to do. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, check out this post which explains how I made a list on my birthday last year of 26 things I would like to do in my 26th year of life.

So this past weekend I crossed two more things off the list. First I made foccacia bread (#1)







It went with the lasagna that I have now perfected (not to dry or too soupy) (#9) Sorry there are no pics of the lasagna. My mouth was watering too much to think of taking a picture of it. Also, sometimes I wonder if Chris gets impatient with me when I want to take a picture of each meal before we are allowed to dive in.

"Wait wait wait!! I need to Instagram this!!"

Not that he's completely innocent in the Instagram world. I mean, really- look at what he posted only yesterday...


Oh, how we love our Cheetos. 

I have plans of crossing off more things soon, I swear. For one, I have a consult appointment next week to talk to my friend/tattoo artist about my new ink aaaand I've decided to make a Turducken for Thanksgiving. Yup... it's happening. 


Like what you've read? You can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post! 
Oh hey, and while you're at it, add me on Instagram too!  melissa1014

Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment