Wednesday 20 November 2013

21 Weeks Pregnant


Taken at 21 Weeks, 3 Days

How Far Along? 21 Weeks, 6 Days

Anything making you queasy or sick? Well there was that time I felt sick all evening long, but I think that had more to do with all the junk food I had been eating in the 24 hours prior to that... On that note- Anne of Green Gables weekend was a huge success! ;)


Food Cravings? Mucho Burrito. Craved and satisfied. Oh, how I love Mucho....

Mood? Pretty good! I can't think of any crazy cry face moments this past week, but that could also be because I've started to accept they are a part of life for this season and don't feel nearly as silly as I did in the beginning!


Symptoms? My back has still been the worst part of all this. Just when I think I've got it figured out, it starts to hurt again. (Shoveling this past weekend didn't help one bit!) The chiropractor helps a lot, as do regular massage appointments. As far as complaints go, I think this one is pretty minor!


Sleep? Sleep has been great this past week. I've been super tired and having no trouble falling asleep (or falling back asleep after getting up to pee!) and always feel rested in the morning! I had to sleep two nights without Chris this weekend (he was at a retreat) and instead bunked with my sister. Those weren't nearly as good of sleeps, but I think that had more to do with the lack of husband than pregnancy.


Movement? SO much this past week. I can almost always see my belly move when babe gets a good kick in now- which is a lot! So fun to watch... also so distracting at work, haha


Best moment of the week? I think my best moment was Saturday afternoon- laying on the couch in my pj's with my Mom and sisters watching Anne of Green Gables and seeing my belly move a TON. I think baby must love Anne as much as I do, because it was the most kicking I have seen yet! (Could also have been the sugary cinnamon buns for breakfast, haha)
Oh! And my midwife appointment. Love love love that heartbeat!!


Looking forward to? Christmas!!!! Now that we've had a huge snow dump I'm totally in the Christmas spirit. I've been listening to Christmas music and have started making my lists for shopping/baking etc. Christmas always makes me feel more lovey dovey, but having a baby on the way has seriously amped up my yule tide emotions. Just thinking of Christmas morning with a preggo belly makes me teary eyed.


Belly Button in or out? In 

Stretch marks? No

Nursery Progress? Nothing new, however I have booked off time in our calendar to do some of the bigger jobs (painting etc) so hopefully that will get us going!


Baby Loot: I was just given a bunch of second hand baby blankets! :)


Funniest Pregnant Moment of the Week: So there I was happily making cookies while Chris studied on Tuesday evening. I was in between batches and waiting for the pan to cool enough before I put some more cookies in the oven when all of a sudden I noticed the time. It was 9:17.... and I had a massage appointment at 9:30. Oh my gosh!!! I had completely forgotten about it- it wasn't on my mind that day AT ALL. I'm quite proud to say I made it on time and the only harm done was that I think I made her hungry- she said I smelled like cookies!



Like what you've read? Consider following me on Bloglovin (button below), or you can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post!
Follow on Bloglovin





Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment