Wednesday 5 February 2014

32 Weeks Pregnant


Taken at 32 Weeks, 3 Days

How Far Along? 32 Weeks, 6 Days

Anything making you queasy or sick? There was one day this week that I felt really "off" but I think it may have been what I ate. (Mixed with a sensitive preggo tummy of course)

Food Cravings? Nope

Mood? Good! Starting to feel like time is running out, and had a few panicky moments about getting things done, but making lists and having Chris calm me down always seems to work ;) Thank the Lord I married a man that balances out my crazies so well!

Symptoms? Still working with my chiropractor to figure out the rib/pubic bone pain. I think we're just about there. I've only had one bad rib pain day this week- which is amazing seeing as a few weeks ago I could barely sit at my desk past lunch time. I think I'll start trying some pelvic tilt exercises to see if that helps the pubic bone pain.

Sleep? Aside from last night it's been great! I've been sleeping deeply and not having trouble getting to sleep at all. Last night I had the worst time getting to sleep. I think it was a fluke though.

Movement? So much! A lot less jabs and kicks and a lot more somersault feeling movements. I still think baby is facing the right way (anterior) but we'll know for sure after I see Tara on Monday.

Best moment of the week? My massage last night. Oh. So. Good. I can't believe how blessed I am to be able to get a massage every two weeks in this last trimester and not have to pay a dime for them. SO thankful for my benefits!!

Looking forward to? One day being able to put on boots with ease.

Belly Button in or out? In

Stretch marks? Nope

Nursery Progress? Not much new. I'm dying to share pictures but feeling really stubborn about having it totally finished before I do. We'll see if I can wait the whole time- I just found out a few things won't be coming in the mail until mid March. Yikes!

Baby Loot: Chris's favourite baby purchase:



Funniest Pregnant Moment of the Week: My emotions make zero sense these days. Zero. One night Chris said something to the effect of "Your FACE is ____" and I almost cried. He was completely joking... we make "your face" jokes to each other all the time. It made no sense. He was so surprised and didn't know what to say... other than to suggest that perhaps this make it up on the blog as the funniest moment this week. *Sigh* I suppose I had to agree...


Like what you've read? Consider following me on Bloglovin (button below), or you can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post!
Follow on Bloglovin





Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment