Wednesday 19 February 2014

34 Weeks Pregnant


Taken at 34 Weeks, 4 days

How Far Along? 34 Weeks, 6 Days

Anything making you queasy or sick? If you asked me that any other day this week I would have said no, but I went to bed feeling a little yucky last night and woke up feeling even worse.  Sad face.


Food Cravings? Nope

Mood? Aside from feeling sorry for myself today for feeling really ill, my mood has been pretty good this week.

Symptoms? Just the usual... pain in my pubic bone (which has been quite mild this week) and a day or two where my back hurt by the end of the work day. Nothing too extreme or out of the ordinary. I am sitting here with a tiny bit of heartburn right now, which I woke up with sometime during the night. Didn't keep me up or anything, but still. Not a huge fan...

Sleep? I've had a couple restless nights this week. I think that's part of why I feel so gross today. I woke up so many times last night and tossed and turned a little.

Movement? Lots and lots! This week was the first time I can distinguish a sticking out body part on opposite sides of my belly at the same time. Babe is definitely running out of room in there! Also, baby is getting the hiccups quite frequently, and they feel stronger each week.

Best moment of the week? On Monday night Chris and I went to Target to grab a couple items that we don't have yet for baby, one of which was a pack of newborn onesies. When we got home I opened up the pack and held one up.... I seriously cannot believe how tiny it is! Is that really going to fit on our baby?? It was so surreal and so cool.


Looking forward to? Putting on boots easily. Turning over in bed easily. Not being pregnant? Ok, enough with the whining. Really, we're just looking forward to meeting this baby!


Belly Button in or out? In

Stretch marks? Still none on my belly!


Nursery Progress? Aaah, finally this question. I am very pleased to say that we got a LOT done this weekend! We put up the shelves and the window shade, and printed and framed a couple prints that I made. Next we just have to hang the curtains (Side note- when you buy curtain rod hangy uppy things at IKEA, make sure you buy TWO. Common sense would say there would be two in each pack. Common sense would be wrong) and then hang up the prints. After that I think we'll just be waiting on the linens I ordered online (Sadly, they won't be here til the middle of March) and we still need to make the mobile which I am super stoked on.

Baby Loot: Newborn onesies! Sooo tiny!! Also, a good friend of ours who was just at Disney world brought baby home some Star Wars bath toys and a Star Wars wall decal, which, as you can imagine Chris is quite pleased with.

 Hung over the door of the nursery.


Funniest Pregnant Moment of the Week: The only thing I can think of was there was one morning this week when I was struggling to put my socks on and Chris took over. I looked down and thought, very sincerely "Well, that's romance" and then very promptly thought "Wow, perspectives sure do change over time" Ha ha!




Like what you've read? Consider following me on Bloglovin (button below), or you can follow me on Facebook, as well as subscribe by email (Top left of this page) so you never miss a post!
Follow on Bloglovin





Thanks for stopping by :)

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment